References should be those who can verify your current and/or past technical experience, preferably registered professionals. References should be people that you have worked for or with in some technical capacity. Do not include personal references, unless you have worked for or with these people in a technical capacity.

Recognized professionals:

  • Certified Engineering Technologist (CET)
  • Certified Engineering Technician (C.Tech)
  • Applied Science Technician (C.Tech)
  • Applied Science Technologist (AScT)

…who must be a member in good standing with ITP

  • Professional Engineer (P.Eng) a member of Engineers PEI
  • A recognized signing officer in the military.