Evaluation is made primarily on academic education. The Certification Board will accept a copy of your transcript of marks for grade 12 academic but for examinations written beyond grade 12, please arrange for an official transcript of marks to be sent directly to the ITP office by the institution. Graduates of a non-accredited program must arrange for or submit a detailed description of the course taken on the year of graduation if requested. Both the official transcript and descriptions must be in English. Foreign document translations must be notarized.